Unlike fried rice in general, white fried rice actually gives a different sensation both in the presentation and in the mixture of the main ingredients. However, because this recipe does not use red chilies and sweet soy sauce to maintain the color of this white rice, surely some people will doubt the taste of this fried rice.
As for taste, it can be said that it is much more delicious because it really emphasizes the taste rather than just feeling spicy without any spices sticking to the tongue. White fried rice may not be found as much as brown fried rice in general.
However, this recipe is no less delicious than those sold on the roadside. This time, this white fried rice recipe can be used to make 3 servings of white fried rice. Can add crackers and tomato and cucumber slices at the time of serving.
- 500 grams of white rice
- 1 egg beaten loose
- 75 grams of chicken fillet cut into pieces
- 1 piece of chicken sausage cut - cut
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 50 grams of mixed vegetables
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered chicken stock
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon of oil for sauteing
- Saute the garlic until fragrant. Enter the eggs. Stir until grained. Add chicken fillet and chicken sausage. Stir until it changes color.
- Enter the mixed vegetables. Stir until wilted. Add white rice, fish sauce, salt, ground pepper, powdered chicken stock, and scallions. Cook until well done.
- White fried rice is now ready to be served.