Oyster mushrooms apart from being fried for snacks or snacks can also be served as a home menu combined with finely sliced green onions. The interesting thing about this oyster mushroom is its extraordinary texture and also the smell that is not fishy when compared to other types of mushrooms.
Believe it or not, this mushroom is also able to satisfy anyone. No wonder it is often served with grilled steak which is later mixed with rice or pasta. This time the oyster mushroom recipe will be made as a stir fry for vegetarians but if you are not, you are free to add chicken or beef.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 4 green onions cut into 1 cm
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make:
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat but don't let it smoke.
- Add mushrooms as well as garlic, sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir using a spatula.
- When finished sautéing for 2 to 3 minutes, reduce the temperature slightly and sprinkle the salt over the mushrooms and stir to coat. Cover and cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Stir occasionally until they release liquid and turn softer.
- When the oyster mushrooms are just about cooked, add half of the chopped scallions and salt and pepper. Stir again until smooth.
- Serve the oyster mushrooms with the remaining spring onions.
- Covering tightly when cooking oyster mushrooms will help the mushrooms to produce liquid which can help them not burn.
- When cooking, the maximum time that can be used is 7 to 10 minutes.
- If there is too much liquid, you can cook for another 1 to 2 minutes uncovered to reduce the amount of liquid present.
Besides you can add meat for non-vegetarians, you can also use paprika to adjust the color to make it more attractive.