To live an easier life, there are many ways you can do it. Daily tips and tricks are often shared as a solution to make your activities easier and smoother.
Here are some tips and tricks that you can emulate if you experience the same thing. Clean the ring to trick it so that the baggy pants no longer look too big.
Not only that, there are also tips for keeping your favorite shoes cool and not easily damaged. For more complete tips, here is a list of tips and tricks that can be copied.
1. Pants that are too long are a nuisance when you are going to wear boots, to work around this you can roll up and wear socks to fit.
2. Zippers can sometimes go down by themselves, to work around this you can use a ring from a key chain and then attach it to a trouser button
3. To keep non-metal rings looking clean and shiny, apply clear nail polish so it doesn't cover the beauty of your jewelry
4. To prevent the shirt from shrinking you can soak it for 1/2 hour with children's shampoo, place the shirt between 2 towels for 10 minutes then stretch it to its original size and put something heavy on the edges
5. To get rid of annoying hairs on clothes, you can use a shaver on the part that feels disturbing
6. To remove dirt on suede shoes, it's better to use an eraser so it doesn't damage the texture
7. You can remove sweat stains on various parts of your clothes, just mix lemon juice and baking soda to clean it
8. Shoes that are narrow can be loosened really, by putting water in a plastic bladder, placing it on the shoe and entering the freezer . Wait for it to thaw and the shoes will loosen
9. When wearing trousers, it is not uncommon to feel static electricity, to get rid of it, place a safety pin on the inside so that it is not visible
10. Not infrequently the hoodie rope goes off the track because it is too strong to pull, to put it back in use a straw to make it easier